Cash Flow Management
A wise business owner once said, "Happiness is a positive cash flow."
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating and significantly harmful to your business. If you lay awake at night stressing over how you will cover the next payroll, you know what we mean.
Our cash management service allows you to...
- Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- Identify potential shortfalls in advance.
- Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
Our starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is developing a cash flow projection. We can develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your current needs, increase profits and improve the value of your business.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get...
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash